Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date Of Birth
The Indian government has implemented an innovative system identified as Aadhar card or Unique Identification Number (UID). Now, it is meeting the needs of all the needs of identification such as address proof, photo proof, name, and date of birth. It is necessary for all banks that you can get this card online at the official website of UIDAI. You can go to the website to download the Aadhar card by name and date of birth ................
It provides security and security to the nation and they can roam anywhere in the form of their identification number in the Indian Aadhar Card.
However, this is not valid outside India. In 2009, the Indian government formed the Unique Identification Authority of India for Aadhar card. Its main purpose is to collect the biometric and demographic details of each citizen.
How to download Aadhaar card By Name And Date Of Birth?
You can download the base card in the following method. The main thing for you is that your Aadhaar card number or 14 digit enrollment number is.
Apart from this, other details are also necessary such as using the Aadhar card download name and date of birth, UID or EID number.
Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date Of Birth
|Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date Of Birth|
If you have forgotten your Aadhaar number and enrollment number, then you can download E-Aadhar Card online using only the name and date of birth. Using the name and the DOB, the UIDAI receives details about the Aadhar card or the UID number.
- Visit the official website of Aadhar Card at https://www.uidai.gov.in/
- This is where you will get lost base number and EID
- Fill in the full name with the registered mobile number or registered email address for security purpose.
- Click Send One Time Password
- Now enter the OTP received on the mobile phone number and click the verified OTP button.
- A message will appear on the website screen that the Aadhaar number will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After getting the UID and EID number on the device, visit the UIDAI website on the e-base page
- Select nomination ID or base number from the option
- Fill the Aadhaar Number / Enrollment Number, Full Name, Pin Code Address, and CAPTCHA Code
- Click the Send OTP button again
- You will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP on the required field and click the verification and download button.
- This is the complete procedure for downloading Aadhaar card in PDF form through this name and date of birth. Now, this was the case when the user knows the base card number. What if the user forgets enrollment number? It is not possible to download cards based on the name and birth date of the base number in this event.
- Visit the official website of the Government of India on UIDAI
- Obtain base online service on the website and retrieve lost and click on UID / EID
- Choose the option Earn lost EID '
- Fill in the full name, email address or contact number and the security code below and click on the Generated OTP button
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the given field and verify the mobile number by clicking the valid button
- After verification with OTP, you will receive an enrollment number via SMS on a mobile phone or you will receive an email at the registered email address
Download Aadhar card using Aadhar card number
Using the Aadhaar card number is the easiest method of downloading e-Aadhar card because using this number already has full information about you on the website and for downloading e-Aadhar card, There is no need to verify.
Steps to download Aadhar card using Aadhar card number
- Go to the official website of Aadhar card and click on Download Aadhar Card
- You will see a new window with a dialog box that says to enter the password to open the PDF file with the e-base card
- Choose the base, if you remember the Aadhaar card number
- Fill the form with a base card number, name, PIN code address and security text
- Hit the OTP button and get OTP on the registered mobile number to prove the contact number.
- Fill the received OTP in the required field and click the valid and download button and download e-base as a PDF file.
- The password will be required to open the file
- The password area can be the zip code, the first 4 letters of the joint name with the year of birth
- To read the PDF file, you must have the Adobe reader in the computer to read the file.
- Once the file is open on the computer, then print out the Aadhaar card on the photo paper. The e-version of the Aadhar card is valid and acceptable everywhere.
Why password is required to open Aadhar card PDF
|Why password is required to open Aadhar card PDF|
Aadhar card download name and password for the date of birth are required as the Aadhar card keeps track of personal data so that no one can access it on the website. In case, you have lost your base card and someone tries to access the data on the official website. That is why UIDAI keeps the Aadhar card in password protected file. In fact, the OTP is sent to the mobile number which ensures authentication of the valid person who accesses the account.
How To Now Open Password Protected File - There are two ways mentioned above. One area is puncturing the zip code and the other is typing the name of the 4-initial letter with the year of birth without any space. There are a few points to keep in mind, such as, without a mobile number registered with Aadhar card, you can not download the name and birthdate. To download a file, OTP is necessary so that you can download your Aadhaar card online, as much as you like.
Frequently Asked Questions about Aadhar Card
- Question 1: What is the basis?
- Answer: Idaadhar is a soft copy of Aadhaar card, which can download from UIDAI website, the only condition is that your application should be approved. This is equivalent to the original card.
- Question .2: How often can I download e-bases?
- Answer: You can download as many times as you want. There is no restriction on this.
- Question-3: What is the validity of the Aadhaar card?
- Answer: This is valid for lifetime.
- Question-4: What is Smart Aadhar Card?
- Answer: Avoid this - it is nothing but a waste of money. A simple print-out is enough. If you like, just shred it with plastic.
- Question-5: Why are people being harassed from Aadhaar numbers?
- Answer: This is because people share their OTP or Aadhaar numbers with a passcode and hence people use it to borrow from banks or any other monetary transaction. Never share the OTP and UIDAI passcode.
- Question-6: What is the difference between the Aadhar card and industry base?
- Answer: Industry base is primarily for business and Aadhar card for identification.
- Question-7: How can I get the Aadhaar card as NRI or OIC?
- Answer: Yes, you can get it by following the Aadhaar card for NRI.
- Question-8: What is the charge of the Aadhaar card?
- Answer: There is no charge for Aadhar card, it is completely free.